Monday, January 26, 2009

My hand (or fork really) at this blogging thing

I won’t go on and on about how I thought through starting my own blog and the high level decision making process engaged in order to pick out a blog site to host it, but suffice it to say that it took me minutes to birth this idea.


So, here is what this little slice of internet heaven will be about… Food I like. That’s pretty much it. Whether it is home-cooked or restaurant made… white tablecloth or greasy floor… family recipe or mass produced… if it’s good eatin’, it could find it’s way to the my little journal here on the wide wide world of webs.


I am not a food critic, so you won’t find me writing about food I don’t like. Besides, I am not a writer, so if I am going to be spending any time at all writing about something, I have to be highly interested in it. So it came down to writing about either a)Jesus, b)being a husband/dad, c)playing guitar, or d)food. The interweb has plenty of people expressing all kinds of opinions about all these, and food I that don’t like doesn’t meet the one requirement.


All that being said, my opinion is just that, my opinion. I am not saying any food is the best of it’s kind, only that it is food I like.


I hope you enjoy my ramblings. I will try to post often. I will also try to include some good grammar and lots of funny in each story.


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment